Hello, #Vivers! As you already know, in all courses we send you updated information about the tests you are going to take. If you are already studying or want to prepare for the exam for access to higher-level vocational training cycles in 2023, we leave you in this entry everything you need to know to be able to apply. Likewise, if you want to know what the different exams that make up the test are like, take a look at the articles in which we tell you what the exams of the general phase as well as the specific phase.
In Madrid, the registration period is open from January 9 to 20, 2023. Likewise, the exam date has been announced for the days May 10 and 11, 2023.
In this link You will be able to find all the information necessary for the call for this course.
You can register in person at any of the institutes that appear in Annex V of the order of the Community of Madrid, or electronically at this link.
Documentation necessary for registration in the 2023 higher degree access tests
From here, you can download the registration application. As in previous years, we provide you with the necessary documentation for registration:
- Application for registration
- Original and copy of the national identity document or foreign identity document, or passport.
- Copy for the Administration of the “form 030” accrediting the payment of the public prices established for registration. Access here upon payment of the fee. The sequence to pay the fee must be:
- Pay rate or public price
- Name of fee: access test to higher degree training cycles + institute where you are going to enroll
- Choose the rate that corresponds to your registration
- Document of exceptions or the surpassed parts of the year 2009 and later carried out in the Community of Madrid.
If you still have any questions, you have all the relevant information about the 2023 higher degree access test in this video.
For those interested in preparing for the 2023 higher grade FP access test exam, on January 9 we begin our intensive preparation course for access to FP. If you want more detailed information, you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, also to our Whatsapp or, if you prefer, use our form contact.