💡 PCE UNEDasiss grade calculator

PCE grade calculator for university access for foreigners. Luis Vives Study Center

💡 PCE UNEDasiss grade calculator

Hello, Vivers! Today we bring you magic. Students with a foreign baccalaureate who are preparing for university access through the UNEDasiss Specific Skills Tests always ask us how to calculate what grades you need to get in the PCE Selectivity exams to access the university degree you want.

To know what grade you must achieve to access the university degree you want, you can consult the cut-off marks of Madrid public universities. If you want to know what cut-off marks are and how they are calculated, take a look at this another article from our blog.

The cut-off marks that you must review in this table are those of Group 1, to which students with a high school diploma equivalent to Spanish belong. These scores are between a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 14.

How is the university entrance score calculated?

To calculate what would be your university entrance note, you should know that the UNEDasiss accreditation will give you a score of 5 to 10, and it will be the destination university that will raise you up to four additional points, multiplying by 0,2 the two PCE subjects in which you have obtained the best grades, as long as when these weight 0,2 for the degree you want to study. For its part, the UNEDasiss grade is calculated with the high school grade and the results of the PCE. We explain it to you with the following formulas:

UNEDasiss score (up to 10 points) = 4 + NMB*0,2 + M1*0,1 + M2*0,1 + M3*0,1 + M4*0,1

  • NMB = Average high school grade – It is the grade of your high school approved by the Spanish Ministry of Education, or calculated by UNED itself.
  • M1: Subject 1.
  • M2: Subject 2.
  • M3: Subject 3.
  • M4: Subject 4.

*In the calculation of the final UNEDasiss grade, only PCE grades in which at least a 5 has been obtained are taken into account.

Access grade (up to 14 points) = UNEDasiss Qualification + 0,2*M + 0,2*M

  • M are the two subjects in which you obtain the best grade in the Specific Skills Tests, as long as they weight 0,2 for the career you want and you have obtained at least a 5 in the PCE exam.

Baccalaureate modality

In the public universities of Madrid, as an essential requirement for access to the university for foreigners, having the baccalaureate modality is accredited. This is marked by the subject that you chose as the core of the itinerary. To accredit it, in the PCE exams you take, you must have a minimum grade of 5 in the general core subject, the itinerary core subject and one of the two specific subjects or have an average grade of 5 in the 4 subjects.

If you don't know which subjects you should choose for the PCE exams, remember that you can always consult this article.

PCE UNEDasiss grade calculator and Access Note

To calculate your UNEDasiss grade, and your University Access Grade, you can use our calculator:

Calculation of the UNEDasiss grade

high school grade

What is your approved high school grade?

* If you do not know your high school grade, you can enter a guide value.

Specific Skills Test Notes


Itinerary trunk


*For the foreign language, the options contemplated by UNED are English, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.

Your results in the UNEDasiss accreditation

Keep in mind that when calculating your final grade UNEDasiss will take into account the 4 best grades of your PCE

Final note UNEDasiss

Baccalaureate modality

Does it accredit the high school modality?

Calculation of the university access grade (NA)

In the following drop-down menus, you must indicate which of the subjects in which you have taken the exam you want to be weighted 0.2 for the calculation of your final university entrance grade. Keep in mind that for a subject to give you a weight of 0.2, you will have to have gotten at least a 5 on that exam.

Subjects chosen to be weighted 0,2

University access note


*This calculator is in the testing phase. If you detect any errors, you can contact web@luis-vives.es. Remember that this tool has no official validity, and that your admission to the university will depend on the official admission process in Spanish public universities. Luis Vives Study Center is not responsible for errors produced by the use of the calculator.

Remember that to get a place at a Madrid public university:

  1. You must obtain a high school diploma.
  2. The access grade must be higher than the cut-off grade for the degree.

Remember that the calculator is valid for university access for foreigners in public universities in Madrid. If you want information about access to other universities, leave us a comment, write us an email o send us a WhatsApp.

And for you, does it give you the grade to enter the career you want?

  • January 24, 2023 at 12:10 pm

    Great explanation thank you

  • May 25, 2023 at 12:54 pm

    Hi how are things! I have a doubt, since there are two options to accredit the baccalaureate modality, but for example, when I enter grades in which I exceed an average of 5 but I fail the itinerary core, it tells me that I do not accredit said modality. Is this a page error? Isn't I supposed to accredit the modality even if I fail the core itinerary if I have an average greater than 5?

    • May 26, 2023 at 11:52 am

      Hello John:

      Indeed, it is a calculator error that we are trying to solve.

      If your average is higher than 5, even if you fail the modality core, you will accredit modality.

      A greeting.

  • June 21, 2023 at 5: 27 pm

    Hello, very good, I just received the PCE grades and in the email attached with the link, the grades that I want to weight 0.2 do not appear, that is; The calculated average is there, but the CAU is not present, my question is, in pre-registration should I present the grades that I want to be weighted 0.2 or what should I do?
    Attentive to your response.

    • June 22, 2023 at 11:27 am

      Hello Alejandro:

      When pre-registering for the university, you must indicate those subjects that weight 0,2 as long as they are approved.

      A greeting.

  • July 10, 2023 at 1:13 pm

    Hello, a question, for the medical career what should I choose? Could you tell me all the options please?

    • July 11, 2023 at 8:21 am

      Hello Leonardo:

      In the case of Medicine, a degree in the Health branch, in Madrid universities, the subjects you should take the exam are the following:
      – Spanish Language and Literature, History of Spain or a foreign language as a general core.
      – Mathematics II as a modality core.
      – Two to choose from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (all of them weight 0,2) as modality subjects.

      A greeting.

  • March 29, 2024 at 9:31 pm

    Good evening… if I am a foreigner and the grade is out of 20, how do I do the calculation? If my interest is Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, what courses should I take into account?

    • April 1, 2024 at 9:22 am

      Hello Andrea:

      Since the Spanish high school grade is out of 10, to do the calculation you must divide your grade by 2.

      In the case of Physiotherapy, in Madrid universities, the subjects you should take the exam are the following:

      – Spanish Language and Literature, History of Spain, History of Philosophy or a foreign language as a general core.
      – Mathematics II as a modality core.
      – Two to choose from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (all of them weight 0,2) as modality subjects.

      A greeting.

  • April 3, 2024 at 11:28 am

    Hello, how are you, if my Argentine high school grade is 9.26 out of 10, how much does it translate to when I approve it?

    • April 3, 2024 at 11:48 am

      Hi Flower:

      The grade of your approved baccalaureate cannot be known until the Spanish Ministry of Education carefully studies your study plan, compares it with the Spanish study plan and makes the corresponding equivalences.

      A greeting.

    • April 5, 2024 at 10:11 am

      Thank you for your response, but could you have a further estimate? comparing with other similar cases? My other question is if as a maximum grade when you are approved they give you a 6 out of 10

    • April 5, 2024 at 10:25 am

      Hi Flower:

      It is not possible for us to make an estimate, since each case is unique and we do not know the criteria that the Ministry follows when making approvals.

      Regarding your other question, no, the maximum grade when you are approved is not a 6 but a 10.

      A greeting.

  • April 12, 2024 at 12:13 pm

    Hello! If my high school grade is 7,4 and the cut-off grade in the uib for the nursing degree is 10,5, what grade should I get in the pce? Do biology chemistry language and English

    • April 15, 2024 at 7:39 am

      Hello Belen:

      To know what grades you should get in the PCE, you can use the grade calculator that you have in this article.

      A greeting.

  • May 23, 2024 at 8:16 pm

    Hi there. I have a question. If I choose the social sciences baccalaureate modality, could I enter engineering, such as industrial engineering, at a public university in Madrid? Or would I have to take a bachelor's degree in technological sciences? And if I took the baccalaureate in Technological Sciences, would I have to count the math exam 2 for the final grade, or is it enough to do it and then I can count another exam such as applied mathematics? Thank you so much for your attention.

    • May 24, 2024 at 10:52 am

      Hi, Felix:

      To be able to access engineering, you must select the science and technology modality. To mark this modality, it is allowed to do both Mathematics II and Mathematics Applied to Social Sciences, so you are not obliged to do Mathematics II.

      A greeting.

  • June 7, 2024 at 11: 03 pm

    Is this exactly how the grade is calculated for people who apply for the communities that request 4 PCE subjects? (For example Castilla-Leon; the branch of aerospace engineering)?

    • June 10, 2024 at 7:42 am

      Hi Amir,

      Yes, this calculator is used to calculate the grade in the Autonomous Communities in which 4 subjects are required, such as in the Community of Madrid, which is where we are located, Castilla y León or the Valencian Community.

      A greeting.

  • June 10, 2024 at 3:04 am

    Hello, I have a question, can I pass with two core subjects, which weight 0.2 in this case Geography with 5 and Economics with 6 having a high school modality grade of 6.48? Lea would appreciate your response, thank you very much.

    • June 10, 2024 at 7:59 am

      Hi Ryan,

      If you have only taken these two subjects, you will not be able to access university in the majority of the Autonomous Communities of Spain, since the normal thing is that they ask you to take 4 or 6 exams, including core subjects such as Language, English or History of Spain, modality cores, such as CCSS Mathematics and specific subjects, such as those you indicate.

      A greeting.

    • June 11, 2024 at 1:28 am

      I mean that I gave 4 subjects, if I have the previous notes, I can access them, I would appreciate your response, thank you

    • June 11, 2024 at 1:31 am

      I am applying for a university in the Community of Madrid

    • June 11, 2024 at 1:48 am

      And sorry I was wrong, the high school grade is 6.84, I would appreciate your help 🙁

    • June 11, 2024 at 8:45 am

      Hi Ryan,

      With the grades that you have indicated to us that you have in your high school and the grades obtained in the specific subjects, if you have also passed the other two subjects that you have taken, your accreditation grade would be a pass.

      However, whether or not you can access university will depend on the degree and university you want to access and its cut-off mark.

      A greeting.

    • June 11, 2024 at 9:44 am

      Does that mean that if I haven't passed the other two I wouldn't be able to enter?

    • June 11, 2024 at 12: 32 pm

      Hi Ryan,

      To be able to access university, you have to be able to select the baccalaureate modality. To do this, you have to have an average of 5 in the 4 subjects you have taken. If you achieve this even after failing the other two exams, you will be able to.

      A greeting.

  • June 11, 2024 at 2:50 am

    Hello good,

    I am a foreign student, I signed up for the PCE in order to raise my grade and to this day I still have a question that perhaps you can help me resolve.

    * Is it necessary to get more than 5 in at least two subjects for the grade to go up? It is clear that for a subject to be taken into account it must be approved, that is, a grade greater than 5, so, in the event that I only pass one subject regardless of the grade, could this single subject help me raise my grade?

    Thank you.

    • June 11, 2024 at 8:49 am

      Hello Fernando:

      Indeed, for your exam grade to be taken into account, you must get at least a 5. If you only pass one of the exams, that exam will count towards raising your grade, but not the rest.

      A greeting.

  • June 20, 2024 at 3:30 am

    Hello, I am a foreign student and my high school grade is 8,33, but I did not pass the PCE with the high school grade, I can apply to the university! Another question, I asked for regrading, why did I get a zero in one of the subjects I took and the grades on the other exams don't agree with the answers I gave, how long can that regrading take?

    • June 20, 2024 at 8:50 am

      Hello, Tati:

      Responses to the exam reviews can take a maximum of 10 days and with the high school grade you can in principle access the university, but it is something that we recommend that you confirm with the university you want to access.

      A greeting.

  • June 20, 2024 at 10:57 am

    Good Morning.
    I have several questions, in order:
    1.- My son has failed the PCE core curriculum, Mathematics II, which is why it appears in red “The baccalaureate modality is not accredited”, does this mean that he cannot access engineering at the UPM in Madrid?
    2.- Could you apply for the September call? In that case do you think there would be places in any engineering at the UPM?
    3.- In case you could study something that you really don't like, what do you advise? dedicate the next course to better prepare the PCE? or start studying another engineering and try to change in the 2nd year?
    Thank you very much and greetings

    • June 20, 2024 at 12: 17 pm

      Hi JM:

      Indeed, if your child does not certify the baccalaureate modality, he cannot access a public university in the Community of Madrid, as it is an essential requirement.

      It could be presented in September, although generally places in most courses are filled during the ordinary registration process, in the month of July. However, I would recommend that you contact the UPM directly and have them tell you the possibilities you would have of accessing in September.

      As for the last question you raise, it is something very personal and you should be the ones to decide what is best for your child.

      A greeting.

tell us what you think

Please enter comment.
Please enter your name.
Please enter your email address.
Please enter a valid email address.