Hello, #Viver! If you have come this far it is because you are going to present yourself to the UNEDasiss Specific Competence Tests, and you are wondering which are the easiest subjects to study for the PCE UNEDasiss selectivity. Sorry, we don't have an answer to this question!
The only thing we can do is review the results of the PCE of recent years, and tell you which are the subjects in which the students have obtained the best results. Here we go!
The four subjects with worse Results from the students who take the PCE UNEDasiss are:
- Maths: Of course, we start with the queen of subjects. The subject that causes the most headaches for our students. Algebra, Calculus, Geometry, Statistics... it doesn't matter where you start, you will have to work very hard to pass the exam. In addition, you should know that if you want to access any Science or Engineering career, you must take this subject.
- History of Spain (!): well, it's understandable. It is difficult to ask a student who has not grown up in Spain to master historical events such as the Carlist Wars or the Tragic Week of Barcelona 😬
- Physics: This subject is essential for all those who want to access an engineering career. The average grade for Physics in the PCE in recent years is approximately 3,80.
- Technical drawing: Not everyone has the visual-spatial intelligence necessary to prepare this subject. For this reason, it is normally taken by people who want to access Architecture or some specific engineering fields.
We know that this is not good news for our future engineers: Mathematics, Physics and Drawing is the combination of subjects necessary to enter these degrees. If you still have doubts about which subjects to choose, you should read esto.
On the contrary, the four subjects with the best results in the PCE UNEDasiss are:
- English: As a general core, English is always a subject that you can choose for your PCE. If you are going to take this exam, don't forget to look This Video.
- Latin: 7 out of 10 students pass the Latin exam. It is the core subject of the Humanities modality, and it is always a good idea to prepare it if you have previously studied it. Oh, and if you're wondering: yes, at Luis Vives we also prepare Latin.
- History of art: one of the most extensive and interesting syllabi of the PCE. This subject allows you to accredit the Arts modality in the UNEDasiss accreditation.
- Biology: This subject is the most accessible within the science modalities. Students who take the Biology PCE obtain no less than a 7,60 on average. If you are thinking about entering any Health career, we highly, highly recommend preparing Biology as a specific one.
Note: to prepare this article we have not included the results of the PCE UNEDasiss subjects of German, Italian, French and Portuguese. The results in these exams are very good, given that the students who take them generally have these languages as native speakers.
We hope to have helped you choose the subjects you are going to study for the PCE UNEDasiss selectivity! Now it's your turn: which subject do you think is the easiest of all? And the most difficult? Leave us your comment a little below.
Until next time!